ISEA’s Education Center is a large facility with many educational exhibits. Our center is open weekdays 9:00 a.m.–5:00 p.m. and Saturdays 10:00 a.m.–4:00 p.m., Memorial weekend through Labor Day weekend.
As an Education Center volunteer, you will:
· Provide guided tours of the facility
· Answer questions about any of the exhibits
· Sell merchandise in the Great Lakes Store
· Be available to give Wetland Walk tours
· Assist Suttons Bay visitors with information about the area
If you are interested in becoming an Education Center & Museum Docent Volunteer or have any questions, please contact Tom Maynard, Volunteer Coordinator (email@example.com or 231-271-3077)