Inland Seas Education Association (ISEA) is recruiting volunteers to support our mission of protecting the Great Lakes through education. Our volunteers come from a variety of backgrounds and contribute their time and talents to our mission. But NO EXPERIENCE IS NECESSARY! If needed, training sessions are in place that will provide you with the program content, skills, and teaching strategies that will help make you successful.
Get Started Volunteering
Thinking of volunteering with Inland Seas? Check out the ways you can help by clicking “Volunteer Jobs” below. Contact Sue Chrostek, Volunteer Assistant with any questions or just to chat about ways to get involved. (email@example.com or 231-271-3077)
Steps to becoming an Inland Seas Volunteer:
- Check out the volunteer jobs below. Get excited.
- Fill out the New Volunteer Application and return it
- Sign up for the Volunteer Email List
- Download and read the Volunteer Handbook. Sign the last page and return it.
- When you see an opportunity or training you want to attend, RSVP and show up!
We work to make every volunteer experience fun, exciting, and meaningful.