Join us from August 21-23, 2023 for three days on the 77’ schooner Inland Seas as we sail around Grand Traverse Bay/northern Lake Michigan. During this sail, you will have the opportunity to learn navigation, sail the ship with the crew, explore the lake shore, relax, and more! Once aboard, you will help decide the itinerary and route. Then each day choose your engagement level; participate much or sit back and relax. Must be 18 years or older to participate. Contact Izzy Cooper (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you would like to be notified when tickets go live.
Cost: $550 per person
- Two nights accommodations – ship bunks in common areas; bring a sleeping bag and pillow
- Prepared meals by ship’s cook
- Learning the ropes of crewing S/V Inland Seas
- Beautiful views of the bay
- Opportunities to help choose the sailing route
- Night anchorages at various islands and bays
- Relaxation time
Come with friends or make new ones!
The adventure begins and ends in Suttons Bay, MI. Free parking is available.