August 23-26, 2020
Join us for four days on the 77’ schooner Inland Seas as we sail around Grand Traverse Bay/northern Lake Michigan. During this sail you will have the opportunity to participate in Great Lakes research, learn navigation, sail the ship with the crew, explore the lake shore, relax, and more! Once aboard, you will help decide the itinerary and route. Then each day choose your engagement level; participate much or sit back and relax. Must be 18 years old to participate.
Cost: $650 per person
- Three nights accommodations – ship bunks in common areas; bring a sleeping bag and pillow
- Prepared meals by ship’s cook – dinner first day, three meals second and third day, breakfast last day
- Great Lakes research opportunities
- Beautiful views of the bay
- Night anchorages at various islands and bays
- Relaxation time
This unplugged adventure is available for just 10 adult women so make your reservation today!
Come with friends or make new ones!
The adventure begins and ends in Suttons Bay, MI. Free parking is available.