Our number one concern is the health and safety of our students, staff, volunteers, guests, and community, therefore, Inland Seas Education Association is following CDC recommended guidelines and taking precautionary measures during this time of crisis. The following actions have been taken by ISEA. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will make additional adjustments as necessary.
- The Capt. Thomas Kelly Biological Station is closed to the public and the facility has had a thorough cleaning.
- Shipboard programs including Fall Schoolship, Great Lakes Discovery Schoolship, fall public sails, and charters are available with additional precautions. We continue to monitor CDC guidelines.
- Sailing capacity has been reduced by 50% to help encourage social distancing.
- All people onboard our ship (passengers, crew, and instructors) are REQUIRED to wear masks for the duration of their sailing experience.
- All passengers are required to review and sign this waiver prior to boarding the ship.