Our number one concern is the health and safety of our students, staff, volunteers, guests, and community, therefore, Inland Seas Education Association is following CDC recommended guidelines and taking precautionary measures during this time of crisis. The following actions have been taken by ISEA. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will make additional adjustments as necessary.
- The Capt. Thomas Kelly Biological Station is closed to the public and the facility has had a thorough cleaning.
- Staff is transitioning to working in the office. Each staff member will work in the office a couple days a week and the remaining days from home. We hope everyone will be back full-time in the office by mid-July.
- Summer public programs and charters through July have been cancelled, but we hope to begin public programming in August. To keep our participants safe, we are monitoring guidelines and developing plans for program size, sanitation, and program structure.
- We are developing the Going to the Water Summer Stewardship Series and hope to engage with you through social distancing activities and events, virtual meet-ups, and videos.
- Fall Schoolship decisions will be made as we monitor the virus and school decisions.