Our number one concern is the health and safety of our students, staff, volunteers, guests, and community, therefore, Inland Seas Education Association is following CDC recommended guidelines and taking precautionary measures during this time of crisis. The following actions have been taken by ISEA. We are continuing to monitor the situation and will make additional adjustments as necessary.
- The Capt. Thomas Kelly Biological Station is closed to the public and the facility has had a thorough cleaning.
- Summer public programming is now available with additional precautions. We continue to monitor CDC guidelines and have developed plans for our summer and fall programs.
- Sailing capacity has been reduced by 50% to help encourage social distancing.
- All people onboard our ship (passengers, crew, and instructors) are REQUIRED to wear masks for the duration of their sailing experience.
- All passengers are required to review and sign this waiver prior to boarding the ship.
- We have developed the Going to the Water Summer Stewardship Series and hope to engage with you through social distancing activities and events, virtual meet-ups, and videos.
- Fall Schoolship decisions will be made as we monitor the virus and school decisions.